I will preface this all with saying, I do not intend for any bullet point list to effectively prove an inside job. Instead, this list will serve as evidence for the necessity of an independent Citizens Investigation into 9/11. The totality of circumstances are too great to ignore.
Continuity of Government.
- No plane hit building 7
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology concluded in their report on Building 7: “While debris impact from the collapse of WTC 1 initiated fires in WTC 7, the resulting structural damage had little effect in causing the collapse of WTC 7.”
- NIST admits that Building 7 is the first time a building over 15 stories tall has EVER collapsed due to fires.
- NIST admits to a free fall acceleration over 2.25 seconds.
- The official 9/11 Commission Report does not discuss Building 7 NIST refuses to release data inputs for their computational collapse model, saying it “…might jeopardize public safety.”
- The model was built without physical evidence. “In the month that lapsed between the terrorist attacks and the deployment of the [FEMA] BPAT team, a significant amount of steel debris—including most of the steel from the upper floors—was removed from the rubble pile, cut into smaller sections, and either melted at the recycling plant or shipped out of the U.S.” –Joseph Crowley, U.S. Congressman, Committee on Science, 2002.
- NIST declined to test for chemical explosives used in demolition BBC reported the collapse hours before it happened, twice.
- Experts such as Danny Jowenko agree it is a textbook case of controlled demolition, before being told the building collapsed on 9/11.. Danny Jowenko, shown in the linked video, would die later in a suspicious car crash after his comments received mass attention.
- Barry Jennings, the Deputy Director of the Emergency Services Department for the New York City Housing Authority, was trapped inside Building 7 when the first plane hit. He has repeatedly told his story of hearing explosions on the 20th and 22nd floor while trapped inside. He did mysteriously in 2008, days before the release of the final NIST report. The cause of death has not been made public.
- With rare exceptions, the media does not discuss building 7.
- Multiple reports made by professionals of molten steel beneath the rubble that lasted for weeks.
- Secret Service Agents were inside Building 7 shortly before collapse.
- Building 7 contained SEC case files, including some major corruption cases.
- An interesting combination of tenants inhabited Building 7, such as the Secret Service, the SEC, and IRS
- NORAD scrambled jets 67 times between September 2000 and June 2001
- When the Lear jet of golfer Payne Stewart didn’t respond in 1999, F-16 interceptors were quickly dispatched within 20 minutes
- Flight 11 crashed into the north tower 26 minutes after controllers lost contact
- Flight 175 crashes into the south WTC tower 23 minutes after NORAD was notified, 43 minutes after air traffic control lost contact with pilots
- Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon 42 minutes or more after contact was lost, one hour after NORAD notification of first hijacking Wiki timeline of events
- Flight 77 crossed major military bases and airports on its flight back to DC
- High profile people like John Ashcroft stopped flying commercial airlines leading up to the attacks
- The heightened security level at the WTC was lifted right before the attacks
- “On Sept. 10, NEWSWEEK has learned, a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns.”
- FEMA removed the steel from building 7 immediately, even though it ought to have been studied, seeing it was the first skyscraper to ever have collapsed due to steel fires
- Silverstein Properties had planned to meet on September 11 on the 88th floor of one of the towers to “discuss what to do in the event of a terrorist attack,” but canceled the meeting late on September 10 “because one participant could not attend.” –NYT
- NORAD policy on responding to aircraft piracy was changed in June 2001, resulting in slower response times
- “So many unconnected dots, contradictions and implausible coincidences. Like the fact that NORAD was running an imaginary terrorist-attack drill called “Vigilant Guardian” on the same morning as the real-world attacks. At 8:40 a.m., when a sergeant at NORAD’s center in Rome, N.Y., notified his northeastern commander, Col. Robert Marr, of a possible hijacked airliner—American Flight 11—the colonel wondered aloud if it was part of the exercise. This same confusion was played out at the lower levels of the NORAD network.” – New York Observer
- Larry Silverstein was conveintly absent from his office in the North Tower
More sections are in the comments. Here I would like to link to some writing I have done regarding the nature and prevalencey of psychopathy, and the history of abuses by covert institutions, to provide important context for 9/11.
- Psychopathy, Power and Politics
- Operation Gladio: A History of the CIA and False Flag Terrorism
- Operation Mockingbird: The CIA and Domestic Propaganda
- MKULTRA: The CIA and Mind Control
- COINTELPRO: The FBI’s Campaign of Psychological Warfare, Assassinations, and More
- Iran/Contra as a case study in the Shadow Government
- Contras and Cocaine: Anything Goes for ‘National Security’
- A Detailed History of how the West has Actively Proliferated Radical Islam
- The Petrodollar: Understanding the Necessity of Western Hegemony in the Islamic World for Maintaining the Empire
Flaws in the 9/11 Commission Report
- Much of the 9/11 report was based on people who were tortured
- A central figure of the 9/11 report was literally crazy, having sustained a head injury years prior to 9/11
- Henry Kissinger was originally designated to head the Commission.
- Kissenger stepped down after questions about potential clients from Saudi Arabia and any potential connections to bin Laden himself
- It was revealed in 2006 that Kissinger was advising the Bush administration on the Iraq War the whole time
- “Five of the alleged hijackers have emerged, alive, innocent and astonished to see their names and photographs appearing on satellite television. … The hijackers were using stolen identities, and investigators are studying the possibility that the entire suicide squad consisted of impostors.”- London Times, 2001
- But the 9/11 Commission Report continues to use the identities of the people found to be alive! – see here chapter 7 of the commission, vs article linked above
- Bush waited 441 days before starting the 9/11 commission
- 9/11 commission was $15 mil, Lewinsky scandal was given 60 mil
- Families had to lobby hard to even get a commission.
- The commission repeatedly ignored insider experts such as FBI agent Gilbert Graham and NSA analyst Mark Burton.
- Former Commissioner Max Cleland, who resigned, has called th Bush Administrations stonewalling of the commision a ‘national scandal’.
- When Bush and Cheney talked to the commission, they were not under oath and no recording was made
- A vast majority of the commissions investigative records remain sealed
- Over 50 FBI, CIA and other agency veterans have signed off on an open letter regarding the 9/11 commission, criticizing it for massive omissions of information and condemns ‘secrecy enforced by oppression’. It is a pretty good read.
- The 9/11 commission refused to follow the money trail, saying “Ultimately the question is of little practical significance”
- Powerful and influential people claiming the need for a new Pearl Harbor in the year before 9/11
- Much of the Bush Administration came from the Project for the New American Century that made this claim.
- Zbigniew Brzezinski claimed in his book The Grand Chessboard that central asia was the key to maintaining world power
- “If one looks at the map of the big American bases created for the war, one is struck by the fact that they are completely identical to the route of the projected oil pipeline to the Indian Ocean.”- Chicago Tribune discussing oil politics and the Afghanistan war, 2002
- Opium production had almost stopped under Taliban, Afghanistan now accounts for 92% of worlds opium supply. Iran/Contra/Cocaine anyone?
- War with Iraq was a top priority of the Bush administration long before 9/11
- Rumsfeld began the Iraq War planning on 9/11
- The evidence of a decade plus old plan to massively expand hegemony in the middle east, supported by a variety of established power structures and people, is massive and mindblowing
- The Department of Defense expressed the need for ‘Full Spectrum of Dominance’ as the blueprint to follow with a goal of achieving it by 2020, a distinct and radical break from the previous policies of containment. There is an emphasis on ‘Information Superiority
- Neoconservatives began pushing hard for the invasion of Iraq as early as January 22, 2000
- Whistleblower Michael Springman ordered to give visas to the eventual terrorists
- Whistleblower Indira Singh claiming that the company PTECH had access to all FAA databases for 2 hours on the morning of 9/11
- FBI whistleblower Randy Glass claiming that he was given advanced warning of the attacks
- FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds claims that 9/11 is part of Operation Gladio
- An OVERWHELMING amount, multiple hundreds, of eyewitness reports who heard explosives or other information that contradicts the official story
- Over 250 pilots and aviators question the 9/11 report
- Over 50 senior members of government, military and intelligence have questioned the 9/11 report
- Add 100 professors to that list as well
- FBI officer sent a memo to superior in which he stated “that he has observed large numbers of Middle Eastern males receiving flight training at Oklahoma airports in recent months”, no action was taken
- Former FBI John Cole has stated that the CIA worked closely with the Muhajideen in Central Asia leading up to 9/11
- FAA Veteran Bogdan Dzokavic was has claimed the FAA repeatedly deceived the public regarding events on 9/11
- Behrooz Sarshar, FBI language specialist has claimed to have been warned about al qaeda suicide attacks in April, 2001
- Former CIA division manager Melvin Goodman has blown the whistle on the heavy internal pressure to conform to the official story, such as threats of ending careers.
- Kevin Ryan, at Underwriters Labs, an independant non-profit safety consulting org, has claimed that the NIST theory of collapse was impossible. He was fired.
- FBI Agent Harry Samit warned his superiors 70 times! that Zacarias Moussaoui was learning to fly 747s and believed in martyrdom. He believes his investigation was deliberately hampered.
- Did you know that Mohammed Atta liked pork, booze, cocaine and strippers? The official story says he was a fundamentalist Muslim.
- The hijacker of flight 77 could barely fly a cesna yet somehow pulled off one of the most complicated maneuvers in boeing 757 history
- 15 of the 19 hijackers failed to fill out visas properly in Saudi Arabia and should have been denied entry
- Some hijackers trained at secure military facilities
- 15 of 19 hijackers were Saudi Arabian. The House of Saud and the Bush Family are deeply intimate business partners
- “Staff members characterized Mr. Hanjour as polite, meek and very quiet. But most of all, the former employee said, they considered him a very bad pilot. I’m still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon,” the former employee said. “He could not fly at all.”- NYT
Operation Able Danger
- Operation Able Danger identified Atta and 3 other hijackers in the year 2000
- “The Able Danger intelligence, if confirmed, is undoubtedly the most relevant fact of the entire post-9/11 inquiry. Yet the 9/11 Commission inexplicably concluded that it “was not historically significant.” This astounding conclusion–in combination with the failure to investigate Able Danger and incorporate it into its findings–raises serious challenges to the commission’s credibility and, if the facts prove out, might just render the commission historically insignificant itself.” — Former FBI Director Louis Freeh in the Wall Street Journal, 11/17/05
- Able Danger Key Facts: The Pentagon “ordered five key witnesses not to testify”, according to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Arlen Specter
- According to statements by Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer and those of four others, Able Danger had identified 2 of 3 Al Qaeda cells active in the 9/11 attacks… including September 11 attacks leader Mohamed Atta [wiki]
- Speaking on behalf of Lt. Col. Shaffer, attorney Mark Zaid testified “The copies that would have been in the possession of the U.S. Army were apparently destroyed by March 2001. The copies within Lt Col Shaffer’s files were destroyed by the DIA in approximately Spring 2004.” [wiki]
- Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2005 at a Congressional Hearing: “Mr. Secretary: according to the Comptroller General of the United States, there are serious financial management problems at the Pentagon, to which Mr. Cooper alluded. Fiscal Year 1999: $2.3 trillion missing. Fiscal Year 2000, $1.1 trillion missing. And DoD is the number one reason why the government can’t balance its checkbook.”
- Airforce General Richard Meyers “The goal has never been to get bin Laden.”- Interview with CNN
- “I truly am not that concerned about him.”- George Bush in regards to bin Laden, 2002
- “We have not uncovered a single piece of paper that mentioned any aspect of the 9/11 plot. The hijackers had no computers, no laptops, no storage media of any kind.”- FBI Director Robert Mueller, LA Times 2002
- “It is an obscene comparison – you know I am not sure I like it – but you know there was a time in South Africa that people would put flaming tyres around people’s necks if they dissented. And in some ways the fear is that you will be necklaced here, you will have a flaming tyre of lack of patriotism put around your neck,” he said. “Now it is that fear that keeps journalists from asking the toughest of the tough questions.”- Dan Rather on the pressure for journalists to conform to the official story on 9/11, The Guardian 2002
- “I have deep concerns that a delicate and subtle shading/skewing of facts by you and others at the highest levels of FBI management has occurred and is occurring.”- FBI agent Coleen Rowley in a memo to the Director. The memo linked goes in to lots of details
- “Though he has no vote, (Zelikow) arguably has more sway than any member, including the chairman. Zelikow picks the areas of investigation, the briefing materials, the topics for hearings, the witnesses, and the lines of questioning for witnesses… In effect, he sets the agenda and runs the investigation.” – Paul Sperry discussing the 9/11 commision chairman
- “As each day goes by, we learn that this government knew a whole lot more about these terrorists before Sept. 11 than it has ever admitted.”- Max Cleland
- “The two questions that the congress will not ask, because republicans wont allow it, is why did 9/11 happen on George Bush’s watch when he had clear warnings that it was going to happen? Why did they allow it to happen? And secondly, when they had Osama Bin Laden cornered why didn’t they get him? Had there been an independent congress, one that could ask questions these questions would have been asked years ago.” – Senator Patrick Leahy
- “You knew they were in the United States. You were warned by the CIA. You knew in July they were inside the United States. You were told again by briefing officers in August that it was a dire threat. And what did you do? Nothing, so far as we could see on the 9/11 Commission.” – 9/11 report commissioner Bob Kerrey
- “I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act … Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed…”- Osama Bin Laden, September 28, 2001 (/u/dosdog)
- “[W]e oftentimes find ourselves operating in some very difficult places. The good Lord didn’t see fit to put oil and gas only where there are democratically elected regimes friendly to the United States. Occasionally we have to operate in places where, all things considered, one would not normally choose to go. But, we go where the business is.” During this speech he also emphasizes the importance of the Caspian Basin. “I can’t think of a time when we’ve had a region emerge as suddenly to become as strategically significant as the Caspian. It’s almost as if the opportunities have arisen overnight,” –Dick Cheney, speaking at Cato Institute conference in 1998, as head of Haliburton
- “I am troubled by what appears to me to be a persistent effort by the FBI to conceal from the American people information concerning possible Saudi support of the Sept. 11 attacks,” Florida’s former governor Bob Graham
- “I saw put-call numbers higher than I’ve ever seen in 10 years of following the markets, particularly the options markets,” John Kinnucan, a principal of Broadband Research, a telecommunications research firm, told the San Francisco Chronicle. “When one sees this type of activity, the first thing one does is ask oneself, ‘What is the explanation? What are people worried about?'” (/u/minimesa)
- “This could very well be insider trading at the worst, most horrific, most evil use you’ve ever seen in your entire life… This would be one of the most extraordinary coincidences in the history of mankind if it was a coincidence.”- Bloomberg’s Dylan Ratigan speaking on Good Morning America (/u/minimesa)
- NASA had the capability to remotely controll airplanes, specifically Boeing 757s and 767s.
- “William Rodriguez worked on the basement level of the north tower and was in the building when the first plane struck his building. We heard a loud rumble, then all of a sudden we heard another rumble like someone moving a whole lot of furniture,” Rodriguez said. “And then the elevator opened and a man came into our office and all of his skin was off.” – CNN
- The war will result in over 4 trillion in profits for industries involved
History of Bin Laden/Al Qaeda
- US Security officials rejected key information on bin laden by Sudan (theres a theme here with investigating bin laden before 9/11 isnt there)
- “Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally “the database”, was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians. Inexplicably, and with disastrous consequences, it never appears to have occurred to Washington that once Russia was out of the way, Bin Laden’s organisation would turn its attention to the west.” – Robin Cook, former UK Foreign Secretary
- The CIA created and armed the Mujahideen with 7.5 billion in 1979 and the Saudis matched them dollar for dollar
- Bin Ladens MAK, precursor to Al Qaeda, received funding from the ISI (which received funding from the CIA)
- Bin Ladens tunnel complex, which he would later use after 9/11, was financed by the CIA
- “The Sudanese security services, he said, would happily keep close watch on bin Laden for the United States. But if that would not suffice, the government was prepared to place him in custody and hand him over, though to whom was ambiguous. In one formulation, Erwa said Sudan would consider any legitimate proffer of criminal charges against the accused terrorist.” Their negotiations concluded as such: “”We said he will go to Afghanistan, and they [US officials!] said, ‘Let him.'”- Washington Post 2001
- Clinton declined to charge bin laden with a crime in 94 even though he had been clearly linked to the WTC bombings.
- MI6 paid large sums to al qaeda in Libya to assassinate gadhaffi in 96. Gadaffi issued an INTERPOL arrest warrant for bin Laden in 98, US and UK downplayed it, likely because they had recently funded the libya cell. 5 months later, al qaeda bombed US embassies in Tanzania and Kenya
- Al Qaeda and the US fought on the same side of the war in Kosovo and Bosnia. They recently repeated the process with Libya and Syria
- According to the official story, bin Laden turned against the US after they occupied military bases in Saudi Arabia. This doesnt make sense, because: Scott Armstrong, at the time the top investigative reporter for the Washington Post, stated that the United States and Saudi Arabia had jointly conspired to covertly build $200 billion worth of military installations between the years 1979 and 1992. Steve Coll, eminent Bin Laden biographer, states that the Binladen group received a multitude of these contracts, with the knowing intent to support to house US military personal during wars that may threaten Saudi territory. This was occuring at the same time that Osama was tight with his family and using Binladen group assets to build bases in Afghanistan. Of course he was aware of the business dealings between the company.
- Prince Bandar bin Sultan of Saudi Arabia, on Larry King Live: “In the mid-’80s, if you remember, we and the United – Saudi Arabia and the United States were supporting the Mujahideen to liberate Afghanistan from the Soviets. He [Osama bin Laden] came to thank me for my efforts to bring the Americans, our friends, to help us against the atheists, he said the communists. Isn’t it ironic?”
- And then there is the fascinating story of Egyptian Ali Muhammed, only tangentially related but thoroughly interesting nonetheless. He was a part of the fundamentalist military unit that assassinated Egyptian President Anwar Sadat in 1981. In 1984, he was hired by the CIA, though they claim that their relationship was short-lived. He would soon join the military and become a member of the Green Berets, and serve as a drill sergeant at Fort Bragg while providing clandestine training to jihadists such as Mahmud Abaouhalima, convicted perpetrator of the 1993 World Trade Center bombings.
- He would take a short leave from his military duties and travel to Afghanistan in 1988 to assist the Mujahideen, returning just months later.
- In the early 1990’s he would return to Afghanistan and began training jihadists with the skills he had learned at Fort Bragg. According to former FBI special agent Jack Cloonan, in an interview with PBS, his first training session included Osama bin Laden, as well as Ayman al-Zawahiri, the current leader of Al Qaeda.
- Former Directors of Counter-terrorism at the National Security Council have alleged that Muhammed took maps and training materials from Fort Bragg and used them to write the Al Qaeda terrorist training manual.
- His superior at Fort Bragg, Lt. Col. Robert Anderson, has stated that “I think you or I would have a better chance of winning the Powerball lottery, than an Egyptian major in the unit that assassinated Sadat would have getting a visa, getting to California, getting into the Army and getting assigned to a Special Forces unit. That just doesn’t happen.”
- Elsewhere he stated that “It was unthinkable that an ordinary American GI would go unpunished after fighting in a foreign war,” and that he assumed that Muhammed was sponsored by the CIA.
- The Pentagon chose September 10th as the date to announce that 2.3 trillion was missing from the budget: Official statement
- Suspicious money transfers in domestic banks
- The US received a dozen high profile warnings about a specific attack to hijack aircraft and fly them into buildings leading up to 9/11
- Plans to invade Afghanistan were made before the attacks
- Transcripts from NORAD’s Northeast Air Defense Sector show shows the statement “Lets get rid of this goddamn sim”, implying that NORAD was receiving false blips on their radar from the multiple war games taking place that morning.
- The tapes also reveal an unprecedented amount of real-world traffic in the hijacked planes airspace: “I’ve never seen so much real-world activity during an exercise.”
- The ISI, who is funded by the CIA, funneled 100,000 to Atta before the attacks
- The owner of Atta et al’s flight school had been linked to cocaine smuggling. Iran/Contra anyone?
- Suspicious insider trader occurred before 9/11. Of course, the SEC says its alright so nothing to worry about.
- Intelligence agencies were told to ‘back off’ investigating bin laden by the bush administration after election
- French Intelligence has reported that the CIA met Bin Laden in July 2001 while he was at a Hospital on dialysis
- The security of WTC was heavily tied to intelligence agencies
- Total Information Awareness was already established in the Pentagon before 9/11
- Nearly 2 dozen suspicious deaths of people speaking out about 9/11
- A study found nano-thermite particles in WTC dust
- A tape made by FAA officials who dealt with hijacked aircraft describing the event was destroyed by a supervisor without a transcript being made
- Regarding suspicious financial transactions, from Reuters: Convar has recovered information from 32 computers that support assumptions of dirty doomsday dealings.
- FBI finding the highjackers passports several blocks away from the WTC, surving the impact of the plane crash. (/u/weedtastic)
- Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11
- “$43 million to the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan, the most virulent anti-American violators of human rights in the world today. The gift, announced last Thursday by Secretary of State Colin Powell, in addition to other recent aid, makes the U.S. the main sponsor of the Taliban and rewards that “rogue regime” for declaring that opium growing is against the will of God.” – Los Angeles Times
- 4 war games were in process during the attacks
- The National Reconaissance Office ” was planning an exercise last Sept. 11 in which an errant aircraft would crash into one of its buildings.” [(Published in 2002)]
- Larry Silverstein finalizes WTC lease less than 2 months before the attacks.. He collected 3.5 billion 4.577 billion (/u/dosdog) and has sued for more including airline companies for responsibility
- The Phoenix Memo: a letter sent to FBI headquarters on July 10, 2001 by FBI special agent Kenneth Williams recommending the assembling of a worldwide listing of civil aviation schools. Williams, then stationed in Phoenix, Arizona, was at the time investigating students at some of these schools for possible terrorist links.
- “Pilots for 9/11 Truth has reported that the data stream from the flight data recorder (FDR) for American Airlines flight 77, which allegedly struck the Pentagon on 9/11, shows that the cockpit door never opened during the entire 90 minute flight. The data was provided by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), which has refused to comment.” –Pilots for 9/11 truth
- the world trade center buildings were designed to withstand attacks from airplanes
- FBI says it has “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”
- ‘USS Liberty’, ‘Gulf of Tonkin’, ‘Operation Northwoods’, ‘Operation Gladio’
- Ron Paul and other insiders have claimed the Patriot Act was drafted before 9/11. Regardless, Joe Biden claims his 1995 bill was the basis of the Patriot Act and it was passed less than 2 months after 9/11
- Conspiracists (can I coin a new term conspiratorian?) Alex Jones and William Cooper both predicted 9/11 (Cooper would go on to predict his own death at the hands of local police as well)
- Over 1000 bodies are unaccounted for
- Cheney ran the government from an underground control room on 9/11 because the executive order by the President four months earlier had permitted Cheney to bypass the previous protocol. (Meanwhile Bush was reading to kids at a school)
- 13 renowned microbiologists die in under 5 months, 12 due to suspicious circumstances- Globe and Mail 2002. All have expertise relating to bioterrorism. Maybe connected to the Anthrax revelations.
- “Ivins [alleged anthrax maker and sender], no matter how weird he may have been, had neither the set of skills nor the means to attach silicon to anthrax spores. If Ivins had neither the equipment or skills to weaponize anthrax with silicon, then some other party with access to the anthrax must have done it.”- Wall Street Journal
- On 8/2/2006, the Washington Post reported that “the Pentagon’s initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public” and that “the 10-member commission, in a secret meeting at the end of its tenure in summer 2004, debated referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation.” Later, it was reported that NORAD’s mistakes were due to “inadequate forensic capabilities” and “poor record-keeping.”-WP
- The CIA has destroyed 92 tapes of harsh interrogations of 9/11 suspects
- Not 1 person has been held acountable for mistakes made leading up to and on September 11th.
- Cheney and Bush asked John Daschle not to investigate 9/11 at all
- [NORAD repeatedly lowered the number of fighters on alert the decades preceding 9/11- Commision Report
- Marvin Bush, W’s younger brother, was a key figure in the company that provided security for the WTC complex
- Not one high level official was killed in the Pentagon
- The SEC invoked emergence powers allowing the DoD to clear 240 billion in securities without the proper regulations.
- BBC has lost its archives of reporting on 9/11 despite requirements to keep three copies. Therefore they claim they cannot comment on faulty reporting that day.
- The FBI withheld information from Congress regarding the hijackers time in Sarasota, Florida
- Verizon records show that Todd Beamers Cellphone remained on a call for 15 minutes after Flight 93 reportedly crashed. The records also show 19 calls made on later dates. Wall Street Journal
- Within hours of the attacks, the mainstream media was pointing fingers at bin Laden
- Documents have linked Saudi Arabia to funding extremists, but the Justice Department has blocked any chnce of legal recourse
- Former National Security Advisor Samuel Berger removed classified material from the National Archives and had them destroyed
- Watch this CSPAN of FBI whistleblower Robert Wright’s press conference. It is fascinating. He had been writing a manuscript of a book detailing how the FBI had been exposing US citizens to terrorist attacks through incompetence and coverups ‘derilection of duty’, but when 9/11 happened they put a gag order put on him. He breaks down when he is detailing how he can not go into the details of what he knows of the connections between the Bush administration and the Bin Ladens and other information.
- He would later tell ABC: “September 11th is a direct result of the incompetence of the FBI’s International Terrorism Unit”
- An MI5 torture victim has claimed that agents threatened to rape his wife and burn his house down with his family inside if he did not confess to the 7/7 attacks
- A group of 5 Israeli men set up video cameras pointing at the twin towers before the attacks happened- FBI Report. They were reportedly jumping for joy when the attacks hit. (/u/DAE_CATS, also linked to this essay of further possible Israel forknowledge)
- Multiple. Sources. Claiming. Bin Laden is or is likely dead. (/u/dosdog)
Leaving all consideration to physical evidence behind, ignoring the ideas that the towers were brought down by bombs or thermite, the faults with official collapse explanations etc, the facts are undeniable: The Bush administration, FBI, CIA and more actively allowed the attacks to happen. I think most people can recognize that even if they don’t consider themselves to be conspiracy theorists. Unfortunately, people aren’t letting the implications sink in: If they let it happen before, they will let it happen again. And the next round of patriot acts and NDAAs will not be nearly as nice.
I propose that we make this our focus, as the evidence truly is empirical, and the consequences are the exact same as controlled demolition. People are also much more open to the idea.
Themes present in the evidence:
- The Bush administration and intelligence agencies repeatedly ignored warnings, and went as far as to sabotage investigations that might have uncovered the plot.
- Various institutions and powerful people had tremendous motive to start wars and enact controlling legislation, and they have been shamelessly talking about it for decades.
- There is lots of evidence of insider knowledge that the attacks would take place on 9/11
- Evidence, both physical and information, were actively destroyed in the aftermath of the attacks.
- The 9/11 commission was a complete farce
- The narrative of bin Laden and the martyrdom-obsessed hijackers is a fabrication
- There were multiple strong financial motives behind the attacks, as well as it as a convenient means to destroy evidence of corruption.
If you click ‘source’ at the bottom of the post and each comment (it might require Reddit Enhancement Suite) then the format for copying and pasting is available so everyone can easily use this information across reddit.
If this post isn’t put in the sidebar (and it really should) it will at least be put in the sidebar of /r/conspiracybestof, which is brand new and doesn’t have many subscribers so please join us. There is already some great info there for people new to conspiracies.
I don’t want to be overly dramatic or paranoid or anything, but it won’t hurt to put on public record: After my Suspicious Circumstances Surrounding Michael Hastings’ Death got 2k upvotes on r/bestof, I received a threat from a random reddit account saying “You have been noticed. You won’t like the way your life is headed if you continue.” So I want to state for the record that I love life and am in no way depressed, I don’t drink and drive, and I don’t do anything illegal on the internet, not even torrenting. If you are reading this, NSA/CIA etc, I am a complete pacifist and have no intention of resorting to violence in any circumstances, I am only exercising my right to free speech as enumerated in the bill of rights.